WhatsApp from Facebook
WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi if available) to let you send and receive messages to family and friends. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents and Voice Messages.
WHY USE WHATSAPP?
• FREE: WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi if available) to let you message and call family and friends. In this way, you do not have to pay for the messages you send and the calls you make.* You do not need to pay any membership fee to use WhatsApp.
• MULTIMEDIA: You can send and receive photos, videos, documents and Voice Messages.
\* FREE CALLS: With the WhatsApp calling feature, you can call your family and friends for free, even if they’re in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your Internet connection instead of your phone’s call package minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. 155 Police Help and other emergency numbers are not reachable via WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHATS: You can use group chats to easily stay in touch with your friends and family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can send and receive WhatsApp messages using your computer’s browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: No additional charges are required when sending WhatsApp messages between different countries. Chat with friends around the world, avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PIN CODES: Why do you need to remember another username or PIN code? Just like SMS, WhatsApp uses your phone number and integrates seamlessly with your phone’s contacts.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: You are always logged in with WhatsApp. This way, you won’t miss any messages. You no longer have to worry about whether you are logged on or off.
• QUICKLY CONTACT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: We use your phone book to communicate quickly and easily with your WhatsApp users. Thus, you do not need to add difficult-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: When you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp saves your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, send and receive contact info, set custom backgrounds and notification sounds, send bulk messages to multiple contacts at once, and much more!
\*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.