Microsoft Office gives you Word, Excel and PowerPoint in one application. Enjoy a seamless experience with Microsoft tools on the go with the Office app, a simple solution for productivity.
Scan PDF files, create spreadsheets or draft documents anytime and anywhere by accessing Office features integrated with your mobile device. Complete your workflows wherever you are, even if your network connection is temporarily interrupted. The Office app gives you a seamless experience, from Word documents to PowerPoint presentations or Excel files.
With smart cloud services and secure security, the Office application takes your productivity to the top in every aspect of your business and life.
Word, Excel and PowerPoint in one app:
• Commonly used tools now in one app, the ideal app for productivity.
• Store and access Word, Excel and PowerPoint files using cloud-based storage.
• Word documents can be created and worked on with others in real time.
• PowerPoint presentations can be shared and edited. Rehearse your presentation with the Presenter Coach.
• An Excel worksheet can be created or edited using one of the many templates in the application.
• Shared view makes it easy to access and collaborate on files shared with you directly or through Outlook and Teams.
• Catch up on meetings or reopen shared videos where you left off.
Convert Pictures and Documents with Office Lens
• Create documents by taking a photo or uploading a photo from your camera roll.
• Convert a photo of a table into a usable Excel spreadsheet to work with data.
• Capture your handwritten notes and take them with you wherever you go. Instantly edit and share your notes to your friends, family or team.
PDF Scanning and Editing Features:
• Scan PDF files and instantly convert them to Word document or back to PDF file.
•Edit PDF files on your device quickly and easily on the go.
• PDF Reader allows you to access and sign PDF files.
Unique Office Mobile Functions:
• Quickly jot down your thoughts and ideas, save or share them via Sticky Notes.
• QR Scanner allows scanning of QR codes and opening attached links on your device.
• Easily transfer documents and spreadsheets between your phone and computer, or instantly share them with nearby mobile devices.
Anyone can download the Office application for free and start using it right away. Access or save documents in the cloud by connecting to a Microsoft Account (for OneDrive or SharePoint) or a third-party cloud storage provider. Access premium features in the app by signing in to a personal Microsoft account, work or school account linked to a Microsoft 365 subscription.