Whether you’re working on a project with your teammates or planning a weekend event with loved ones, Microsoft Teams helps you bring people together to get things done. The only app where chats, meetings, files, tasks and calendar are in one place; In this way, you can easily connect with people and bring your plans to life. Bring family and friends together to manage tasks at home or plan a surprise birthday. Work with teammates with secure meetings, document collaboration, and built-in cloud storage. You can do all this in Microsoft Teams.
Connect with anyone easily:
• Chat securely with your teammates, family and friends. Set up a video meeting in seconds and invite anyone you want by sharing a link or calendar invite.
• Chat with friends or colleagues one-on-one or in a group. Use @mention to get their attention.
• Dedicated channels help create a focused workspace for important projects.
• Directly video call anyone in Teams or turn a group chat into a video call instantly.
• GIFs, emojis and message animations make it easy to express yourself when words aren’t enough.
Carry out plans and projects together:
• Task lists keep you in control of your work projects or plans with family and friends. Assign tasks, set deadlines, and cross out completed tasks so everyone has the same information.
• File sharing in chats facilitates coordination on work assignments or personal projects.
• Cloud storage makes it easy to access shared documents and files on the go.
• Clipboard view best organizes all shared content (photos, files, tasks, links) so you don’t have to waste time finding what you’re looking for.
• Screen sharing, whiteboard or break features in virtual rooms to get the most out of your business meetings.
Designed for your peace of mind:
• Collaborate securely with external partners for job assignments while maintaining control over your data.
• Store important information such as subscription passwords in the digital Vault*.
* The enterprise-grade security and compliance you expect from Microsoft 365**.
* Available when using Microsoft Teams with your personal account.
**Commercial features of this app require a paid Microsoft 365 commercial subscription or trial subscription to Microsoft Teams for business. If you are unsure of your company’s subscription or the services you have permission to access, go to Office.com for more information.